Join our team of 40 employees as our key representative for all agency Human Resources (HR) functions. We
are seeking a collaborative, highly organized, warm and friendly professional with exceptional interpersonal
skills and a service-oriented focus. You will work closely with the CCSLC management team to develop,
communicate, and support HR policies, programs, and processes such as recruitment/retention, onboarding,
orientation & training, compensation & benefits and commitment to DEI. You will serve as a valued resource
and assist all employees with general HR questions and support
• Unquestionable integrity and highest regard for confidentiality.
• Minimum 4 years work experience in Human Resources role.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws in employee related practices including FLSA,
FMLA, HIPAA, EEO, ADA, and other related compliance areas.
• Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office applications WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, OUTLOOK
• Excellent people skills- written & verbal communication, objective listening, responsiveness
• Email resume and cover letter to Lorri Perreault, Executive Director- [email protected]