Social Skill Requirements
- Ability to positively interact with persons supported, co-workers, and management.
- Ability to effectively send and receive verbal communication using the English language.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or equivalent experience. Membership in HR related organizations desired. PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP preferred.
- Must be able to read English and write it legibly.
- Able to perform basic math functions.
- Must have the ability to analyze, reason, and make decisions.
- Must be able to learn and retain new skills.
- Most work is performed in an office environment.
- Occasional exposure to outside elements.
This position summary covers most of the duties performed; however, other duties and responsibilities not listed may be assigned at the discretion of management.